I am little confused about this issue to. I am working on Oracle
9.2.0.3 on Solaris 9 (64 bits) platform. I did not set sga_max_size
parameter and I see it set. I am not sure what it means and what kind
of problem it will cause me.

I have pga_aggregate_target is set for 512MB and it seems it is not
counted in this count. I know it is a separate space in the memory.
Since this is a new system for me, I am little concerned that Oracle
does not chock on me.

=====
Mohammed Shakir
CompuSoft, Inc.