Title: Message
The silliest questions I remember seeing in an OCP exam were the questions in the Oracle8 Networking exam which asked about the sequence of dialog boxes in the Network Configuration Assistant!
I took the 8i OCP upgrade exam this weekend. I was amazed at one question.  It was asking about the OUI and installing third party software.  Now I've been an Oracle DBA for many years, and I would have thought Oracle would be more concerned about the Oracle database and the way it works rather then third party software, but apparently that is an important enough piece of information to Oracle Education to make it into a 45 question exam.