[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 12:15 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all

Is it possible to take an Oracle Version 8.1 database export file and load
it into an Oracle Version 7.1 database?
The export file of the 8.1 is on a different machine than the 7.1 database.
If I can not is there some other method
I can use to get the data from the 8.1 export file to the 7.1 database.

Thanks
David

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS