I'll be presenting there.

Come see me on Monday for 9i goodies that aren't so
well known as some of the other more heavily marketed
features.

Its also a chance to see someone try get through 100
plus slides in an hour without taking a breath.  Only
got to 98 last year at UKOUG so I'm keen to break the
100 barrier :-)

Are we all doing the standard oracle-l mexican next to
the moscone on one of the nights ?

Anyone live in SF that can arrange a booking ?
Preferred nights ?

Cheers
Connor

 --- John Kanagaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
And there will be a bunch of us 'Silicon Valley'
> types who can arrange a
> get-together for ORACLE-L members. The rowdy bunch
> that got together last
> year nearly tore up the Restaurant, btw....
>
> John Kanagaraj
> Oracle Applications DBA
> DB Soft Inc
> Work : (408) 970 7002
>
> Listen to great, commercial-free christian music
> 24x7x365 at
> http://www.klove.com
>
> ** The opinions and facts contained in this message
> are entirely mine
> and do not reflect those of my employer or customers
> **

=====
Connor McDonald
web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will
sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=