Here's what I have for Sun.  This info was derived from some docs at
SunSolve which I can't find anymore, and the Sun Perf Tuning book by Adrian
Cockcroft.

* ----------------------------------
* Semaphores/Shared Memory for ORACLE
* ----------------------------------
* shmmax = max size per shared memory segment
* shmmin = min size per shared memory segment
* shmmni = max num shared memory identifiers
* shmseg = max num shared memory segments per process
* semmns = max num semaphores system wide (=semmni*semmsl)
* semmni = max num semaphore sets system wide (=semmnu)
* semmsl = max num semaphores per semaphore set (=semopm)
* semmnu = max num sempahore undo structures (=semmni)
* semmap = max entries per semaphore map (=semmni*semmsl)
* semopm = max operations per semop call (=semmsl)
* semume = max undo entries per process (=semmsl)
* semvmx = max value of a semaphore (cannot be > 32767)

set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=4294967295
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmin=1
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmni=100
set shmsys:shminfo_shmseg=10