Hi,

I have the following output when I querying dba_tables.

Question 1: This table is created using manual management method, right?
            What do I do in order to turn it to Automatic segment-space management?

Question 2: How come there are no values for NEXT_EXTENT and PCT_INCREASE?

Thanks,

Roger Xu

  PCT_FREE   PCT_USED  INI_TRANS  MAX_TRANS
---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
        10         40          1        255

INITIAL_EXTENT NEXT_EXTENT MIN_EXTENTS MAX_EXTENTS PCT_INCREASE
-------------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------------
     527491072                       1  2147483645

 FREELISTS FREELIST_GROUPS
---------- ---------------
         1               1

LOGGING BACKED_UP   NUM_ROWS
YES     N          216122635

    BLOCKS EMPTY_BLOCKS  AVG_SPACE  CHAIN_CNT
   7651115         4307        319          0

AVG_ROW_LEN AVG_SPACE_FREELIST_BLOCKS NUM_FREELIST_BLOCKS
        254                      4496                   2

Author: Roger Xu