From: Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: question about migrating to 9i

Im not going to physically do the migration, but I want to make sure certain features are set up. Let me know if Im missing any of the basics(anything that is a pain to add on my own later).

Locally Managed tablespaces are the default right?

Automatic Segment Allocation

Undo Tablespace

SPFILE

any other goodies Im forgetting? Just basic settings. rest I can do myself.