From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jamadagni, Rajendra
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:44 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Is Cary's new book shipping now?

Anyone know? Hotsos says expected in 09/2003 .... Oreilly shows info as if it is shipping, bookpool tells me my order is still partially out of stock.

Cary any ideas when it is going to be published?

Thanks
Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !