Find out what are the job responsibilities of a "Support Engineer".
If your friend needs a job badly, and if the salary is acceptable, this could be a
good opp to
learn on the job while helping the Customers.
Hyderabad is an interesting but a crowded city (no surprise there, it's India :) with
a mix of old
and new culture. Language can pose some challenges in some parts. Great spicy food,
though!

HTH,
- Kirti

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com