No question here.  Just something weird.  This is a long-running insert with
NO NONE ZERO ZIP ZILCH NADA commit.  It makes me wonder if something weird
is going on, or if I am overlooking something in the query.

SQL> select a.username,sum(b.used_ublk) x from v$session a, v$transaction b
where a.taddr=b.addr group by a.username;

USERNAME                                X
------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM                                418

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X
------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM                                893

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X
------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM                                  2

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X
SYSTEM                               3181

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X
SYSTEM                               3204
Author: Stephen Lee