From: David Wagoner
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Re: Cary's book -- Out of stock !

UPS just delivered my copy of Cary's book to the office!  Can't wait to read it, but first I plan to finish the books I'm currently reading:

- The Art and Science of Oracle Performance Tuning (Chris Lawson)
- Oracle SQL High-Performance Tuning (Guy Harrison)

No telling when I'll get to finish Tom Kyte's new book, which from the first couple dozen pages appears to be excellent.

So many books, so little time...

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator