I ordered my copy from Bookpool on September 18 and it was out-of-stock
at that time.  I'm waiting patiently.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:40 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

i placed my order at bookpool on 20-09-2003.
...anxiously waiting for my copy
i wonder when i will have it in my hand ?!!!

have anyone experienced any delay with bookpool ?
hope it's better than Amazon, isn't it ?

wolfgang,hope u misunderstood me.
i asked Tom about the vendor he chose.
thanx for the link anyway.let me go thro' chapter 1 online.

Jp.

Author: Prem Khanna J

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Rothouse, Michael