Jesse, Rich
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

In the presentation at
https://www.oracleworld2003.com/published/40136/40136_McGowan.ppt there's a
link to ftp://suse.us.oracle.com/yaddayaddayadda to patch United Linux to SP
2a.  Of course, suse.us.oracle.com doesn't seem to exist.  Anyone know where
to get this?  I've tried SuSE's FTP, but no luck and there ain't a whole lot
of anything on United Linux's website.

TIA,
Rich Jesse

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA
Author: Jesse, Rich

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Pete Sharman