-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 10:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Tanel Poder wrote:

Boolean is a datatype existing and usable in Oracle.

> Deterministic is an Oracle way to tell a function is deterministic, i.e. > always returning the same result on the same input. Required for FBIs for > example. > http://tahiti.oracle.com

Could you please kindly provide an example of its usage in SQL. Please
create
an FBI using the original function below (as is, no modifications or
wrappers).
It would be really intersting how "deterministic" functionality would work
for a PL/SQL function that returns BOOLEAN datatype. Thank you!

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Vladimir Begun INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]