Is anyone using Oracle database with IBM disk storage FAStT?

I was wondering if you had any performance problems, pitfalls and any-

other stories that you might want to inform me about?  Before we commit

ourselves in purchasing this SAN your info would be appreciated.

We are a PeopleSoft shop running their Higher Education products 8.

Running on RS6000 H-80 with AIX 4.3.3, soon going to 5.2. Oracle version 9.0.2.3.

You can email me (address below) directly or to the list.

Thanks

Ron

Ron Cetnar
Supervising Programmer/Analyst/Oracle DBA
ITS - University Applications Development

State University of New York at Albany
MSC 100
1400 Washington Ave

Albany, NY 12222