You might try this:  http://www.oracle.com/start/apple/intro.html?src="">

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 10/01/2003 08:24 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Oracle Client for Macintosh

I've searched TechNet and MetaLink but can't find a downloadable 8i, 9i, anything Oracle Client for Apple Macintosh - OS 9 or OS X.  What am I missing?  Is it not available?  Some docs on MetaLink mention it, but the versions seem related to SQL*Net, not the RDBMS.  I'm clueless when it comes to Macs, so I probably don't know the right keywords.

Thanks.

Jack C. Applewhite
Database Administrator
Austin Independent School District