    -----Original Message-----

    From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Microsoft issued this critical update on the 3rd, which I found out about,

    when I did a Windows Update from my IE.

     A number of security issues have been identified in Microsoft® Internet

     Explorer that could allow an attacker to compromise a Microsoft

     Windows®-based system and then take a variety of actions. For example, an

     attacker could run programs on your computer when you are viewing a Web

     page. This vulnerability affects all computers that have Internet Explorer

     installed. (You do not have to be using Internet Explorer as your Web

     browser to be affected by this issue.) You should help protect your

     computer by installing this update from Microsoft.

    And now, after applying this patch, I am no longer able to run Windows

    Update. Doesn't windows update run programs on my computer when I am

    viewing the web page?  I wonder if they locked themselves out ;-) , or is

    the site down? I wish to know if I am the only one experiencing this.

    Regards

    Raj