Gaja, Anjo -

The question was: Is the data that users have uploaded to OraPerf now available to Veritas? It's a fair question that deserves more than a "no need for any concern" answer :-)..

Perhaps it would be good if Anjo explained why and how this happened. You know I love you, Gaja, but why the Hell should I suddenly contact you about Anjo's pet?

Mogens

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha wrote:

Hi Paul,

Long time no talk/see. Hope things are well with you.
I personally don't think there is any need for concern
here. OraPerf still remains as a "free analyzer", just
the way it did when it was Anjo's site. OraPerf is now
provided as a service, as part of the Veritas
Architect Network. The same old good stuff, with more
resources supporting the site. If you have any further
concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Gaja

--- Paul Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and I ended up here:

http://oraperf.veritas.com/index.html

Hmm. so now Veritas has the statspack reports that I
uploaded previously.
I don't know what to think.

Maybe they'll see the source code, and the sales
staff will think - "too far gone for any of our
utils" and leave me alone?

Pd

The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product

search

=====
Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha
Principal Technical Product Manager, Application Performance Management, Veritas Corporation
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone: (650)-527-3180
Website: http://www.veritas.com

http://shopping.yahoo.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?= INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]