Yes, there are compatibility issues.  ActiveState does not keep their
DBD::oracle up to date.  The second hand reason I've been given
is the believe there are some licensing issues, but as the Oracle libs
are not linked in, I don't know what they mean.

try ftp://ftp.esoftmatic.com/outgoing/DBI

Jared

"Grant Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 10/13/2003 07:39 PM