At the risk of opening old wounds, after what happened with Howard Rogers, I think
it's a brave Oracle employee who participates in "extra-curricular" activities that
involve the products of their employer.  We are richer for it when it happens (thanks
Pete, Vladimir), but I don't blame anyone at Oracle for their discretion.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

(And yes, I can give you a dissertation on how the work-for-hire doctrine under
Australian copyright and employment law works.  Whether or not this leads you to form
the same "abuse of process" conclusions against Oracle as I did, is entirely a matter
for the reader :-) ).
Author: Grant Allen