Shibu,

I'd go ahead and check your system according to the bug (it may or may not be present,
my memory is a little foggy on the issue). If it is only 1 log, I would look to some
other cause (disk), but if you find the corruption in several logs, it points to
something inside the db (not always, but a good place to start).

Daniel

Author: Daniel Fink