From: Mauricio "Vilez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, Novemberr 06, 2003 4:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: long time to kill a session

Hi,
the limit of connections on my Dedicated Server
is 400.
The Server is on Windows NT
I have a script that kills all conections that fails
due to communication.
When I run the The script, the status of the sessions change into kill
but it takes a long time to really kill them.
How Can I free those connections faster?

Regards,
Mauricio Vélez