Title: Anyone downloaded Oracle 9i for Solaris64 lately (Technet)

Hi All,

I'm trying to download Oracle 9i for Solaris64 and have done so from two locations both yesterday and the day before and keep getting

"cpio: Can't read input:  end of file encountered prior to expected end of archive." error while cpio file number 1(disk1). File 2 & 3 work fine.

It is not finished because at the end I miss files (like runInstaller). So it looks like a corrupt file on technet.

Anybody been succesful doing the same lately??

TIA

Jack