-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12 November 2003 13:04
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi Peter,

There are many parameters for this particular option:

ON, OFF, YES, NO, IN, OUT, TRUE, FALSE, BOTH

(not even sure I've exhausted the entire list here)

Used for connection pooling, the values you choose for
this parameter impact your idle network connections.

For more info, feel free to check out this link:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/network.920/a96580/mts.htm#453787

hth,
melanie

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree