From: Vladimir Begun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Select ?
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:19:25 -0800

SELECT id FROM test_table WHERE LENGTH(testcolu) = 0;
--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and

Seema Singh wrote:
What SQL I have to use.Is there any way can i know what are those columns were updated thru EMPTY_CLOB() function?

Author: Vladimir Begun

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com

Author: Seema Singh