-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 3:30 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

does oracle still sell it? why would you buy it over the rdbms? ----- Original Message ----- To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 3:59 PM

RDB was bought from Digital Corporation many years ago. Supposedly a lot

of the CBO was lifted from it.

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 1:49 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I see it referred to on metalink alot. I know its seperate from the rdbms.

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Tony Johnson

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?= INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]