Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 3:19 PM
Subject: IOUG 2004

I was informed last night that they accepted my seminar proposal, I will be doing an introductory session on how to administer Oracle databases.

Hope to see many of you in Toronto next April.

In the meantime if there are questions you would like me to cover, send them on -- I will only have an hour but the more relevant the presentation can be, the better.

Patrice.