Dear all

I am using oracle 8.1.5 and JDBC Driver 8.1.5 the
application is using Java with connection pooling.I am
very new to oracle. Basically i have read alot of
material regarding max cursor exceeded. Indeed i have
close all the statement, resultset and use the finally
..whatever being suggested i have alrdy used it.

But when i query to see all the open cursor , there
are alot of open cursor and the result given show alot
of ALTER SESSION SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT = 'DD-MM-YYYY'
and
ALTER SESSION SET NLS_LANGUAGE = 'AMERICAN with the
status as INACTIVE plus all the sql statemnet that are
executed by the application

In the application itself we did not query this alter
session.How come this sql statement existed.

How come although i have close all the statement,conn
the cursor no still increasing and alot of open cursor
still existed.

SQL QUERY:

select user_name, status, osuser, machine, a.sql_text
from v$session b,
v$open_cursor a
where a.sid = b.sid

RESULT :

USER_NAME  STATUS     OSUSER    MACHINE    SQL_TEXT
MyUser     INACTIVE   jdbcuser  jdbcclient

Please Help . Thank You

regards
JKean

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now