Hi:

Oracle 8173 DB.

I have a package funtion, part of it is doing something like this:

  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 1));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 8));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 6));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 35));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 33));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 7));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 102));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 10));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 9));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 15));
  utl_file.put_line(fpn,  myFunction1(myID, 2));

myFunction1 (returns a varchar2 string) here is another function in the same package
and
it calls a bunch of other functions.

Is there a way to speed up the performance of the above lines by using "bulk bind"?
I am brain-dead now and can not seem to find if it can be done and/or how it can be
done.

TIA.

Guang

Author: Guang Mei