did you also rename the datafile within the database?  the error
message on the line starting with ORA-01110 tells you that the database
thinks the file should be at /migratie_deca/DECA/DATA. If that is the
original location, that should tell you that as far as Oracle is
concerned the datafile is in the original location. You have to tell
Oracle where you moved the file, the database is smart but not
omniscient.

in addition to the "alter tablespace offline" (and no, I've NEVER had
to do this with the "normal" clause) you need to do an

alter database rename file '<old file name including path>' to '<new
file name including path>' before you do the mount

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
Author: Rachel Carmichael