1) where are they getting the job classifications from?

2) how accurately are the job classifications reported? (i.e., what is
a "computer scientist" as opposed to a "programmer" as opposed to a
"software engineer"?)

3) what about the varied flavors of "computer consultant"?

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
Author: Rachel Carmichael