Thanks!
David.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 3:49 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi

The data in the database is not changed, the data is encrypted in the
sql*net layer.

Ehresmann, David wrote:

>I realize that.  Is the data in the table left in its "normal format"?
Then

--

Best regards/Venlig hilsen

/*Peter Gram*/ <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Miracle A/S <http://www.miracleas.dk/>
Kratvej 2
DK - 2760 Måløv

Cell:  (+45) 2527 7107
Phone: (+45) 4466 8855
Fax:   (+45) 4466 8856
Home:  (+45) 3874 5696
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: Peter Gram

Author: Ehresmann, David