I have to admit I like this stuff about "Connor's
book" especially since I'm only a co-author for the
thing :-)

(And unlike my presentations, I promise that there is
no profanity in the book...)

Cheers
Connor

 --- Niall Litchfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I haven't
read it yet, but I'd be amazed if Connor's
> book wasn't excellent.
> He is a great communicator, despite being an aussie
> and all.
>
> Mogens and Tony from apress are probably pretty busy
> with the Miracle db
> forum right now (work gloves and stuff were
> mentioned euurgh), but there are
> plans that exist in more than Mogens' head for an
> OakTable press sequence of
> books, with apress as publishers. Someone has to
> write the buggers though.
> Some of us have work to do.
>
> Niall
>
> Not american, but not big and not clever either.

=====
Connor McDonald
web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will
sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=