you leave me such straight lines.... :)

which part is qualified as an accountant?

you volunteer to be the sacrificial lamb? Hm, masochist?

Before Jared tries to send everyone over to my list on this topic, I'll
try to bring it at least slightly back on topic.  I really don't care
if someone has a degree or has completed the OCP exams. I want to see
what they have done in practice, or if they are interviewing for a
truly junior position, I want to know how they learn, what they've
played with on their own.

Two of the smartest men I have ever known never finished college.

Author: Rachel Carmichael