Using iSQL*Plus, I like to run 'select * from
dba_objects' as my 'TPC for dummies' test in the lab.
Hehehe.

In isolation (LAN/DB), the query completes in just
over 45 seconds, weighing in at a 250MB RAM IE session
on W2K client.

Agreed its not probably the type of thing to do in
production, nor at work on the DB or LAN.

Regards,

Mike Thomas

--- "Jamadagni, Rajendra"

Author: Michael Thomas