-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 9:09 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

On that I really, really have to disagree with you.

Jonathan's book is not something to read "When you're really, really
bored". You should read it when you're wide awake and eager to learn. Short
of a database that's in pieces on the floor I can't think of anything that
should have higher priority. And once you're done with it, continue with
James (Morle's), Cary's, Steve's, Gaja's and Tom's books ( listed order is
random ).

At 11:14 PM 1/7/2004, you wrote:
>When you're really, really bored, you can read Practical Oracle 8i -
>Building Efficient Databases,
>
>--
>Mladen Gogala
>Oracle DBA