yea me neither, oh wait, damn sig line states otherwise.

--
Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer Data Management Consulting

Thater, William wrote:

Joe Testa scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

this always amazes me:

# Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
discipline. # Master's degree is desirable.

guess that leaves me out :)

well, at least i'm in distinguished company.;-) but then i don't want to be no boss no way no how.;-)

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA "I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The

Author: Joe Testa