Would love to know!

-----Original Message-----
Stahlke, Mark
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a good, readable tutorial on Oracle Warehouse Builder?
I've been searching Google and even looking for books on Amazon.com and
there seems to be a dearth of info on this product out there.

I successfully installed it (9.2.0.3 Linux) and built the repository, run
time repository, and target schema but I don't know where to go from here.

Thanks,
Mark Stahlke
Oracle DuhBA
Denver Newspaper Agency