Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 8:09 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have a user who want to refresh only the DATA in a test database with
DATA from the production database.  He does not want to replace any
procedures, functions, triggers, etc...

My question is, if I do a full or user level export, then turn around
and do a full or user level import with IGNORE=Y (after truncating the
tables) will the procedures, functions, triggers be replaced anyway?  I
have a feeling they will.

If so, is there any way to prevent this?

Thanks!
R Smith
Author: Smith, Ron L.

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS