Do you have 4 jobs currently running? Maybe you need more processes.

John
-----Original Message-----
From: Mauricio "Vélez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 11:04 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Jobs are not working

I issued commit and
job_queue_processes = 4
job_queue_interval   = 10

in init_SID.ora file

so I don't know why the jobs are not working

regards,
Mauricio Vélez

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A COMMIT is required after "submitting" the job.

job_queue_processes = 4 <=== Must be greater than zero in init_SID.ora
file

Mauricio "Vélez"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
hoo.com> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Jobs are not working
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com

01/23/2004 08:29
AM
Please respond to
ORACLE-L

Hello everybody= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm woriking on NT and there are two 8i databases on it
One database can execute jobs normally, but the other one not execute any
job.
I proved submitting the same procedure to both database and worked on the
first one but not on the second one.

How can I resolve this?

Mauricio Vélez