On Apr 27, 1:38 am, Anabolik <bum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How I can know the unique index of table using sql query?

Reading the documentation is a good start, as is using google.com.
Additionally learning the data dictionary is a tremendous help with
such questions.

A query is easliy written to return the unique indexes a given user
owns.  Against my objections to 'spoon feeding' I'll provide an
example:

select index_name
from user_indexes
where uniqueness = 'UNIQUE';

To return additional information simply describe the USER_INDEXES view
and choose the columns you wish to see.  It's up to you to modify the
example query to meet your needs.

David Fitzjarrell