On May 6, 3:13 am, Kamran Haider <kamranhaid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have done oracle 9i developer track .Now i want to work on oracle 10
> g .Could you please confirm me difference between oracle 9i and oracle
> 10 g with reference to plsql and form development .
>
> Need of your urgent response.
>
> On 5/6/09, izack.chin <chinchees...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
>
> > I want to create a chart in Oracle Forms 10g. This should display data
> > based on the selection of certain fields. Can any one help me in
> > creating a chart item?- Hide quoted text -

I'm curious about two things regarding your post:

1) How does your post answer the original question?

2) How much sense does it make to post your 'urgent' message to a
newsgroup and wait and wait and wait for a possible response when you
could have taken one-tenth of the time to actually look this up on the
internet?

If you cannot, or will not, find your own answers among the available
resources your career as an Oracle DBA may be short.

David Fitzjarrell