So, which is it? Do you need to "copy sep13" or do you need to "put zero"?

Mike

The term you need to learn is "data-densification". There are several
techniques used to perform data-densification. I suggest you read here:

http://www.oracle-developer.net/display.php?id=312

Also, you can take the below query and LEFT OUTER JOIN it to your query and
substitute 0 (zero) for cases when the LEFT OUTER JOIN  returns NULL;

    SELECT TO_DATE ('20081101', 'yyyymmdd') + LEVEL - 1 day_date
      FROM DUAL
CONNECT BY LEVEL <=
              TO_NUMBER (
                 TO_CHAR (LAST_DAY (TO_DATE ('20081101', 'yyyymmdd')),
'DD'));