That "button" you press is probably a collection of macros and Access sql
queries, but yes, you could reduce the process into just a step or two with
the right collection of Access scripts. If you want to automate the movement
of data between Access and Oracle you could look into SQL Server's DTS
product which allows you to schedule data transfer from all sorts of formats
between databases via ODBC, native connections or via file system (like text
files, csv files, access files stored on a local or mapped drive);

I've done it in the reverse direction (i.e., Oracle to SQL Server via an
Access Database intermediary, Linked Tables and ODBC connectivity) so I
suppose the opposite is possible as well. Of course, this also means buying
yet another product (MS SQL Server) which is not a small expense.

Look also into VBA scripting. You may be able to write a small script which
can be scheduled on Windows which will open up an Access DB file deposited
in a predetermined location.

There is also a discussion on Oracle's "Heterogeneous Services" which allows
you to identify Oracle DBLinks to also include other data sources other than
Oracle databases: http://dbaforums.org/oracle/index.php?showtopic=4808; I
didn't read into it much, but you may be able to identify your MS Access DB
within your TNSNAMES file. Then automation is just a matter of a PL/SQL
procedure written and scheduled to run at whatever interval you wish.

Rich Pascual