Mutating error occurs whenever we are trying to refer a table which is
triggering table then at row level. For example if trigger is applied on
table1 and before inserting data into the table1 and if we are trying to
retrieve the data from the table then it leads to mutating error.

For examples on mutating errors follow the below link which displays few
example elaborately how the mutating errors occurs.

http://newtonapples.com/mutating-triggers/

best regards
bharath

On Thursday, 21 February 2013 11:36:30 UTC+5:30, Lokesh ND wrote:

> Hi All,
> Greetings...
>

>    I am new to this Group , I am learning more things from this group , i
> thank all of them who are sharing there knowledge and experience in this
> group .
>
>   I would like to ask all the senior's & Member's in the group i am not
> able to understand Mutating table Error Concept and steps to overcome
> this error .
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Lokesh

---