On Monday, April 15, 2013 8:46:32 PM UTC-6, SANDEEP REDDY wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>       I have a scenario to update table which has currencies.
> For ex:
>
> Currency Value Quantity
>
> AED        1000      2             2000
> AED        100       1              100
> AED         50        3              150
> AED         20        2               40
> AED         10        5               50
> AED          5         3               15
> AED         0.5       3                1.5
>
> i need to withdraw an amount of 1180.5 from the above available currencies.
>  ie., 1000-1,100-1,50-3,20-1,10-1,0.5-1
> This will be greatly helpful..
>
> Thank you,
> Sandeep Yandra.

This almost certainly appears to be some sort of educational assignment
rather than a real-life case.  What have you done to try to figure this one
out?  Coming here and expecting others to simply give you solutions won't
provide much satisfaction on your part as no such solutions will be
forthcoming.

Show us what you've tried and we'll help.

David Fitzjarrell

---
"Oracle PL/SQL" group.
to oracle-plsql+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.