I was asked this question in an interview.

For example, if you insert 10 records at the same time, and 9 records or
say half of them get inserted, but the remaining do not for some or the
other reason. It may be because the connection has broken down? So, how
would I handle the situation in the two cases?

(i) i am using PL/SQL or any Db Querying tool
(ii) I dont have db querying tool. I want to re-insert them using front-end
interface.

Any suggestions from the more experienced developers?

---
"Oracle PL/SQL" group.
to oracle-plsql+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.