Hi,

 Wrapped source with comment line gives compalation error ORA-24344 and
staus became invalid. I would like to know whether we can't use comment
like in the wrapped code or any other way to use comment line in wrapped
code.

 Testcase:
***********

DECLARE
  l_status    VARCHAR2(128);
  l_unwrapped VARCHAR2(4000) := 'create or replace procedure
SYSTEM.wrap_test
is
begin
if/* test */true then
null;
end if;
end wrap_test;';
  l_wrapped   VARCHAR2(4000);
BEGIN
  l_wrapped := dbms_ddl.wrap(l_unwrapped);
  EXECUTE immediate l_unwrapped;
  SELECT status
  INTO l_status
  FROM dba_objects
  WHERE owner     = 'SYSTEM'
  AND object_name = 'WRAP_TEST';
  dbms_output.put_line('unwrapped status:'||l_status);
  BEGIN
    EXECUTE immediate l_wrapped;
  EXCEPTION
  WHEN OTHERS THEN
   dbms_output.put_line('sql error message'||sqlerrm);
  END;
  SELECT status
  INTO l_status
  FROM dba_objects
  WHERE owner     = 'SYSTEM'
  AND object_name = 'WRAP_TEST';
  DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('wrapped status:'||L_STATUS);
END;

Output:
*********

Created!
unwrapped status:VALID

Created!
sql error message ORA-24344: success with compilation error
wrapped status:INVALID

select text from USER_ERRORS where NAME = 'WRAP_TEST';

"PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "THEN" when expecting one of the
following:

"

Regards,
Sundar