Hello Partner,

Greetings

Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile

*Position#1
Job Profile       : .Net Developer
Location          : Minneapolis
Duration          : 6 months
Start               : ASAP*

*Need Local for MN*

Tasks/Responsibilities:

* Works with our infrastructure development team to develop
GUI's for proprietary tools being development and maintained in-house.
The infrastructure team is responsible for the development and
maintenance of the infrastructure for the Novus Suite. Infrastructure
includes - connecting services JMS, LDAP, Hosting, Monitoring,
Alerting, Deployments of software just to highlight a few

* Some of the tools already exist and others will be newly
created

Qualifications:
* Candidate must possess a four-year college degree in Computer
Science or Information Systems

* 4 - 6 years of development experience
* Experience and technical knowledge in the following areas:
.NET/C#, SQL
* Java experience is a plus
* Install shield experience is a plus

*Position#2
Job Profile       : Tomcat Resource needed
Location          : Minneapolis
Duration          : 6 months
Rate               : Open*

Tomcat experience. Not simply installing or administering, or just writing
apps for Tomcat.

We need someone with experience:
Managing large environments of tomcat.
Monitoring tomcat instances across an environment by gathering status and
statistics and consolidating into a central location.
Ideally the candidate has written custom tools to monitor tomcat and alert
on problems or status changes.
Experience writing custom deployment tools for tomcat, large environments
preferred.
We're not looking for a system administrator that writes scripts. We are
envisioning creating java code to gather status and statistics and write
these values to a database, then creating a web gui to navigate and display
this information (we can handle the gui work ourselves).
For deployment, we are using ANT and writing custom actions in java to do
our deployment tasks (start server, stop server, etc).

Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please
 note that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your
consultant

Regards
Srinivas
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]