Hello,

*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.*

*We have a very Urgent Requirement for Filenet administrator. Please let me
know your comfort ability. Please reply me back with updated resume*

*Please send profile and contact details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://b10.mail.yahoo.com/ym/businessintegra.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
* *
*Job Title:  Filenet administrator*
*Duration:  6+months*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA   *

Certifications and installation qualifications are a plus.

This position is for a senior administrator for the client's Filenet P8
infrastructure. Administration includes 24x7 support, troubleshooting,
working closely with the IBM/Filenet Customer Support Center, performance
and capacity management, assisting multiple development teams, release
management, and patch management.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

-    Candidate must have more than 2 years demonstrated administration
experience with the following Filenet P8 components: AE, CFS, CE, PE, PA,
PS,

-    5+ years with IS,

-   7+ years experience with imaging and workflow systems.

* *

*In addition to Filenet expertise:  *

-    Candidate must have a sufficient understanding of Windows, AIX, Oracle,
and Weblogic to perform basic diagnostic tasks as well as communicate
effectively with their respective system administrators.

*Preferred Skills:*

Familiarity with Kofax Ascent Capture is a plus but not required.

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise: *

Microsoft Productivity Software : MS Office

*Anand*

* Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248*

*Phone:602-490-0074; 602-490-0106  FAX: 866-322-0121*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://b10.mail.yahoo.com/ym/businessintegra.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>,
Y-IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://b10.mail.yahoo.com/ym/businessintegra.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>